“On behalf of the Florida Hispanic American Chamber of Commerce, Inc. (FHACC) we wish the new United States of America administration much success. The FHACC is looking forward to collaborating with the new President and his staff to continue on our efforts on behalf of our community by promoting its values and working tirelessly for its prosperity. We will together champion our business community to protect their wellbeing and to pursue their right to equal opportunities. United we are stronger, let us work together toward a better future”. Santos Arroyo Founder/CEO FHACC.
- FHACC Networking Creating a Business Plan & Managing Your Business Cash Flow
- Fiesta De Pueblo & Business Expo is the Largest Hispanic multi-cultural and art festival held annually in Palm Beach County
- Strong Communities-Pioneering Education
- 2022 Hispanic Heritage Awards Celebration for Students and Teachers
- La Cámara de Comercio Hispanoamericana de la Florida honra a estudiantes y maestros excepcionales del Distrito Escolar del Condado de Palm Beach
No comments to show.