Dear Hispanic Business Owners, Apple’s Impact Accelerator application is now open for Hispanic/ Latinx-, Black-, and Indigenous (Native American)-owned businesses that provide environmental solutions and services in the following categories: Climate ChangeEnergy efficiency Renewable energyDirect emissions abatementCarbon removalResources and Renewable MaterialsAutomationRecycling innovationWater stewardshipZero wasteSmarter Chemistry Product chemistryProtecting people and the environment through green chemistry The Accelerator is part of Apple’s Racial Equity and Justice Initiative and is a key part of Apple’s strategy to be 100% carbon neutral by 2030. Selected participants will begin The Accelerator program in August 2021, and will have access to: Targeted TrainingApple ExpertsExecutive TrainingAlumni Network Learn more about Apple’s Impact Accelerator here. If interested please apply here. Additional questions from potential applicants can be directed to ImpactAccelerator@apple.com.
- FHACC Networking Creating a Business Plan & Managing Your Business Cash Flow
- Fiesta De Pueblo & Business Expo is the Largest Hispanic multi-cultural and art festival held annually in Palm Beach County
- Strong Communities-Pioneering Education
- 2022 Hispanic Heritage Awards Celebration for Students and Teachers
- La Cámara de Comercio Hispanoamericana de la Florida honra a estudiantes y maestros excepcionales del Distrito Escolar del Condado de Palm Beach
No comments to show.